Tuesday, 24 September 2013

Punk meets designer.

Soo today has been a busy but awesome day! I went to do a photo shoot with the Lovely ASOS boutique owner of 'We Could Forever' (you should deffo check out her store, it has some adorable vintage hand picked pieces.)
 The clothes for the photo shoot were provided but as you can imagine I wanted to wear something nice for the occasion! So after i rattled my brain and completely totalled my wardrobe floordrobe, I was impressed when I managed to throw together this outfit which I have fallen in Love with! 
 Today was such a weird day, the weather was so over cast this morning, but came absolutely boiling when we were shooting pictures, how ironic that it was Autumn/Winter stock! I'm super glad the weather was nice though, the pictures have turned out great and I will be posting them on here when they have been edited and uploaded to the Boutique (can't wait to see them all!!)
 The lovely owner of the boutique was nice enough to take me some outfit of the day pictures for my blog and instagram @trendofdays. 
P.S absolutely LOVING Primark at the moment! 

I absolutely adore these shots! We found the perfect location.
Cardigan: Primark, Dripping Chanel vest: present from my lovely friend from Hong Kong, PU skirt: H&M, fedora hat: Primark, Jeffrey Campbell Litas: Office shoes.
My make-up is all MAC cosmetics and the lipstick is Cyber.

I just want to take time to say a HUGE thank you to We Could Forever and to Jodie Blackburn Photography. You should go and check out the Boutique, as she will be listing some amazingly cute one off new Autumn/Winter items, please go check out her photography page through Facebook too.
Until tomorrow night ;)
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template