Sunday, 22 September 2013

Trend Of Days

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Hi everybody!
 I have finally decided to start my very own Fashion & Beauty blog, I saved my pennies up and bought myself a shiney new laptop. I was having major issues thinking of a blog name that was both relevant, fairly short and fairly catchy. 
 I have been posting on Instagram under the name @Fashionofherlove forever! But due to that blog name being taken I waned something original and what nobody else has... So here it is my new blog and Instagram name will be.. dum dum dummmmmmm... @Trendofdays. 

Thank you to everybody on my Instagram page that has taken the time to follow me and inspire me to be brave enough to set this blog up.
It will take me a little while to get used to how this site works, so please bare with me :)

Amelia (Trend of days)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template