Tuesday, 1 October 2013

October is finally here!

Hi everybody, I have decided to post more Halloween inspired outfits throughout this month, as its my fave time of the year.. So keep looking out for spooky suprises ;)...
 Firstly because I feel that Halloween is something I can relate to because I love the tradition and theme and secondly, well.. I just want to dress up in my spooky garms!
 Soo the first one, I have already mentioned the film in a previous post but this look is inspired by one of my favourite films Beetlejuice (If you havent seen it..why!?) no but seriously its such a classic. Basically long story short, this look includes monochrome stripes, a huge hat and plenty of unusual make up? Haha.. thats how i'll describe it I guess?
 I got a lot of funny looks wearing this around the streets of Sheffield, I think it must be the Lipstick thats such a head turner! See what you think...
Fedora hat: H&M, Striped blouse: Glamorous, PU skirt: H&M, Patent wedges: Urban Outfitters (Cheap Monday), Mini bow handbag: Alice takes a trip.
The amazing turquoise lipstick is by Illamasqua and is called Apocolips.
Really sorry if this photo appears blurry on some peoples screens, I'm having to take a lot of pictures on my phone at the moment as my camera is breaking and I need a new one! Boo!!
It's a shame I've just ordered some Black Milk Clothing, and skinted myself until the end of October.. Eeek!
Oh yeah I am SUPER excited for it to come, just hope both items fit me okay!!
Soo, keep reading my blog and follow me on Instagram @trendofdays
Amelia (Trend of days)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template