Saturday, 12 October 2013

We can live like Jack & Sally if you want?

I was saving this post until closer to Halloween but seen as I am now going out with my family for the occasion I can share it with you now :)
Skeleton hand hair clips: £3 each or two for £6 from Bury Me Pretty.
Skeleton ribcage sweater: Wildfox replica, Mumma bought me this off of some random online site she came across and I love it!
Skeleton bones leggings: Topshop, last year but find this years similar style here.
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Nightwalk heel less beauties find the suede similar style from Motel Rocks.
I'd like to say this is what I bought to wear at Halloween, but I will actually wear this all year round. I went shopping with my brother the other day and the looks I was receiving were so funny! I suppose I am dressed like something out of a Tim Burton film... 
Here is a close up of my new hair clips, they are so adorably spooky ^_^ excuse the terrible state of my hair, it's the aftermath of staying up late watching films then dry shampooing it to high heaven the next morning! Whoops, but seriously that stuff is great! If your feeling lazy or want to give your hair some volume, use dry shampoo!
I tried to write less on this post and show you more pictures, let me know what you think :)
I am now on Bloglovin' follow me on the link below.
I am also on Lookbook nu, follow me on the link below and 'hype' my look.
Instagram @trendofdays 
Like my page on Facebook here.
xx





Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template