Friday, 1 November 2013

Crown & Cross.

You know how I like to spice my blog posts up and boy have I got a treat for you. I have teamed up with the new clothing range Crown & Cross to show you some of the awesome clothing they have recently launched! 
What makes the range even better is its affordable, easy to wear and timeless pieces than can be worn all year round. 


Awesome logo huh? I know you were all thinking the same, so carry on reading to see my top picks off of the new website:
So it's getting freezing cold! You can never have too many beanies, this unisex hat is perfect for those chilly lazy days where you can't be bothered to do your hair for the wind to ruin it! (Maybe doesn't apply to you guys haha), Such a good staple piece and you can grab yours here.
Love, these logo tees they will match absolutely anything. Perfect for teaming up with a pair of your favourite jeans and converse for a laid back look. I love the design on the front too, such a unique print, it is a piece you need in your wardrobe for AW13.
Get yours here in a choice of Black or Navy.
Don't think I've forgot about you guys! You too can grab this tee and represent Crown & Cross, match your girlfriend if that's your thanng? Nope. Okay then treat yourself and you might as well grab the hat too seen as they go so well together, don't you think? Pick one up here and start a trend.

You read it right! Shipping worldwide so all my lovely readers outside of the UK can represent one of these amazing pieces, so go ahead check out this awesome brand and support the UK alternative clothing industry.
xx

Follow me on Instagram @trendofdays.
Follow me on Facebook here.


 




No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template