Monday, 11 November 2013

Fall into pink.

I have never really worn pink clothes, obviously I do have the colour in my wardrobe but it's not something I tend to go for? Until Topshop brought out the uhmaziing pink pvc pencil skirt.
I stupidly tried it on didn't buy it, then spent weeks looking on every 'last chance to buy rail' in the stores! Finally getting hold of one, I can't help but keep spotting new cute pink accessories and other pieces which I think I need to match the skirt haha. I suprise myself that I've not actually blogged this skirt yet? Although you will have seen it on my Instagram page.
Cute jumper alert! My Mum had put this on the Ebay pile, I was like no no noo that's mine, pleeeease!? Haha, I think she knew I would want it to go with this skirt as soon as I saw it though. Love the matching shades of pink and black in this outfit and at the moment I have a huge obsession for leopard print. Okay it's not really at the moment it's kind of.. yeah always! Haha oops.
I am definitely jumping on the pink AW13 trend bang wagon!
I thought I would make a mood board of my pink must haves:
Pink PVC skirt: Topshop (which I am wearing) Missguided also stock this now.
Bowler hat: H&M or River Island.
Perfume: One direction 'One Moment' it's pink and smells surprisingly good!
Lipstick: Barry M (I couldn't find my MAC lipstick) both are nice light shades.
Cardigan: Primark *Bargain alert*
Converse: Office shoes/Schuh/Bank.

I'm wearing:
Lipstick: MAC Ruby Woo.
Necklace: c/o Cheap Frills.
Jumper: Vintage.
Skirt: Topshop.
Shoes: Office Shoes.

Check out my sidebar and keep up to date with my posts by following me on my other sites :)
x



Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

A pipdig Blogger Template