Thursday, 21 November 2013

Formal affairs

Wow! I have had a busy day today. I was meeting two lovely Sheffield based companies to have a chat and collect two packages of lovely blogger mail :) (Lucky lady) I know! Keep posted as I will be doing posts on these with in the next few days (I have off of work) excited for styling everything! (Sneak peaks on my Twitter & Instagram @trendofdays)
 It was chilly today and I wanted to wear something weather worthy but formal:



I forgot the last time I wore plain leggings, these are wet look but as plain as I get ;)
I ended up chucking this outfit together and actually really liking it, laid back vibes.
My one must have this AW13 is a faux fur collar, I have worn this now for two years and you can make even the oldest of coats, have a new image.
I am obsessed with layering cute shirts/dresses with fluffy chunky jumpers this year, snug and practical.
Mwah.
x
Lipstick: MAC Ruby Woo.
Necklace: c/o Cheap Frills.
Coat: Vintage - charity shop bargain!
Jumper: Ark clothing.
Shirt: River Island.
Leggings: Primark.
Boots: Topshop - Activist.
Bag: Stolen from my trendy Mum!

Keep up to date with my posts & happenings in my sidebar
Twitter/Instagram/Facebook
@trendofdays.



Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

A pipdig Blogger Template