Sunday, 24 November 2013

How to style a kimono in Autumn.

One of my favourite trends that made a come back this year is the kimono. Cute, practical and a real statement piece.. How about when the weathers freezing and it's just not warm enough :(?
I recently received a beautiful handmade kimono in the post from the lovely One Of None.
The idea behind this company is that, everything is individual and a 'one off' piece. Which I absolutely love, it's great knowing that nobody else will be walking the streets of Sheffield in this amazing statement piece. It arrived in the post one morning before I went to work, the first thing I did was prance around the house in it. I am in Love with it!
The lovely Amber also added a really nice note inside 'To the queen of Halloween' this is why we get along so well.





Amazing isn't it! I don't even want to take it off! I absolutely adore the colours and the style and the pattern and yes the whole piece! The kimono is a lovely thin material, so it flows so nicely. I will be wearing this all the way through A/W by styling it with long sleeve dresses and roll neck tops, layering up for the cold weather. I added a matching beanie hat to the outfit to make it a little more 'street style'.
You should definitely go check out One Of None, for something to really turn heads! So here is a big thank you to the Lovely Amber & Heidi @ One Of None.
Mwah
x
Beanie hat: c/o Vulgar.
Lipstick: MAC Strong Woman.
Necklace: Topshop.
Dress: AX Paris.
Kimono: c/o One Of None.
Shoes: River Island.

Give me a tweet @trendofdays.
<3


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template