Wednesday, 13 November 2013

I've spent so long in the darkness.

There are two things you should know about me, I am obsessed with Halloween and I adore Tim Burton and his ideas/films.
 So when I found out a dress was being released which had official license rights and was an official 'Corpse Bride' dress, I had to have it. No matter what time the release was at (Midnight UK time) eek, coffee and payment card at the ready!



Ooo yeah so kawaii and gothic, I love it! I was worried that I wouldn't get much wear out of this but I Love it that much. I decided to brave the cold and throw on my faux fur jacket with it, for a cute autumnal gothic look.
I wore my little frilly ankle socks to complete the outfit.
(Sharkie for life, Blackmilk ladies will totally get this!!)
Lipstick: MAC Ruby Woo.
Necklace: c/o Cheap Frills.
Dress: Blackmilk clothing.
Socks: Topshop.
Boots: Topshop (activist)

Mwah
x





Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template