Tuesday, 12 November 2013

Lady Simpson.

Can you remember when you were younger and you used to get home from school/work, eat your tea whilst watching The Simpsons. Yeah that! I have always loved that show. So when I was casually looking online (stalking) fashion trends and celebrity fashions, as you do. I spotted Cara Delevigne wearing a Bart Simpson matching two piece set. Then I saw CL a member of the K pop band 2ne1 wearing it too (I love 2ne1), so I set out on a mission to find it!

So when I found this and it was by Jeremy Scott, my heart sank a little. I mean I absolutely Love it but there was no way I could ever afford it.
I didn't give up and I kept searching when JACKPOT! I found it. Grabbed my purse and bam, it was in the shopping cart before you know it.

It was cold today so a perfect time to get out my faux fur.
I don't know how I thought I would be warm in this!? I was freezing but none the less, I still wore it haha.
Absolutely obsessed with these coltrane boots at the moment too, surprisingly comfortable and match everything.
This outfit is definitely a 'head turner' and that's exactly what I love about it.

Russian hat: Christmas present last year.
Lipstick: MAC Ruby Woo (obsessed).
Faux fur gilet: H&M (bought from a carboot for a whole £3).
Bart Simpson two piece: Skinny Bitch Apparel.
Boots: River Island.

Check out my sidebar and follow me on my other networks :)
x





Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Please keep sharing more and more information about this.This is a good information of the fashion licensing articles and really like your site,

    brand licensing agency london & Celebrity fashion licensing

    ReplyDelete

A pipdig Blogger Template