Monday, 25 November 2013

Leather and Bears.

I am a huge fan of supporting individual companies. Even better when I get to meet them and have a chat about their ideas. I was lucky enough to meet up with the lovely new and up coming Sheffield based brand The Bears The Bears.
Now can I just be the first to say their range is not only completely adorable, it is unique and hand drawn by the lovely Lucy. I am a sucker for a cute and individual graphic tee, so this company really caught my eye! 



Here I am wearing one of the lovely T-shirts. I absolutely love the skinny fit of the piece, really flattering and completely wearable with absolutely everything! Here I am wearing a ladies size Medium.
I chose to wear the t shirt in a casual and quirky way, adding a little cute winter hat (with bear ears ;) just for the nice little combination) and adding one of my favourite trends faux leather.
The good thing about this top is that you can really layer it for those cold Autumn days.
Yes! I know what you are thinking.. how whacky and cute is this!? I absolutely Love it. This will be a much loved item in my wardrobe leading me into Winter, in style.
I added a chunky statement necklace to really dress up this crazy cute tee, not that it needs the accessories because the alternative design speaks for itself.

A full range of stock is now available in the 'The Birds Yard' located in Sheffield :)
This company is currently battling it out to take place in there so help them out by giving them a vote:
Completely unique, affordable and made with Love.
Check out the amazing website, for phone cases, clothing & cards.
Thank you to @thebearsthebears for my lovely t-shirts and the chance to work alongside them.
Hat: River Island.
Necklace: Freedom @ Topshop.
T-shirt: c/o The bears the bears.
Jacket: Boohoo.
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: Topshop.

Hit me up on Twitter and Instagram @trendofdays.
x



Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that t-shirt! So quirky! Will defo be passing by their site. You styled it great xx

    http://apinchofpetite.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

A pipdig Blogger Template