Thursday, 14 November 2013

Monochrome.

Today, I headed to a vintage fashion fair with my Mumma. I was rushing to get ready this morning, I quickly chucked my outfit together and ended up loving it! Which was good, there's nothing worse than rushing to get ready and hating what your wearing!
 I wanted to throw some vintage in to my outfit, but I mixed it up with a logo tee which says 'In Vogue we trust' ohh yes, so true.




I tried Bubble tea for the first time today and I fear it is a new addiction! I have been meaning to try it for ages. Silly me had it cold even though it was freezing walking around today! Luckily I doubled up on faux fur (never real fur!)
I think this skirt is going to get a whole lotta lovin' from me.
Super cute, AW is great for wearing my fave faux fur babies!
p.s yes my ankle socks match the skirt (hehe!)
<3
Hat: Christmas present from last year.
Necklace: c/o Cheap Frills.
Top: Lou Lou.
Coat: Phase Eight.
Belt: M&S Vintage.
Skirt: Vintage.
Socks: Topshop.
Boots: River Island.

Follow me on Instagram and Twitter @trendofdays.
:)


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template