Thursday, 28 November 2013

Nineties vibes.

I'm back! After a hectic few days of work, x-mas shopping and organising myself and my blog! Phew.
Soo, as you may have seen me mention a good few times, a lovely company called 'Vulgar', I recently went to their store opening and met some awesome people, if you haven't already you should check them out in the Forum Sheffield for all things weird and wonderful. If your not lucky enough to live close enough to get to the store you can visit them on the ASOS Marketplace.
The lovely owners were nice enough to make me a cute bloggers bag of goodies up :) which had some awesome treats inside. I have to say my favourite item in the bag was this:



Reppin' my oversized Vulgar logo tee with a original 90's tartan kilt and chunky coltrane boots. I am obsessed with the whole 90's vibe at the moment. I also picked this amazing necklace up in the Topshop sale for a whole £2,50! Amazing to say I wanted it when it was £14.00! So yes, this is such a wearable and versatile piece that you can team up with anything. I realise the light isn't great on these pictures so I have shot a close up of the top for you to see :)
Cute! I will definitely be wearing this, erm all of the time! I absolutely Love it, definite fan girl in the house guys!
You can find a huge range of oversized vintage tees like this one in store or online.
Vulgar have recently been voted number one on the ASOS Marketplace and are quickly taking over the wardrobes of girls and guys worldwide.
Keep an eye out for me wearing some of my other amazing garms from them.
I just want to take this opportunity to say a big thank you to Amber & Liam.
xx

Scrunchie: c/o Vulgar.
Necklace: Freedom @ Topshop.
T-shirt: c/o Vulgar.
Tartan kilt: Vintage find in Oxfam.
Boots: River Island.

Check out my updates on Twitter & Instagram @trendofdays.
Contact: trendofdays@gmail.com for business enquries.




Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I love the skirt! And the top is amazing,

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice!! i love tartan so much at the mo. vulgar sounds great, visiting them in asos now

    Katrina Sophia Blog

    ReplyDelete

A pipdig Blogger Template