Friday, 29 November 2013

Queen of skulls.

I recently received the most amazing bodysuit in the post. I've had my eye on it for a while, when the lovely 'Freak Of Nature' picked me as one of their winners, I got a complementary one sent to me and I adore it! I was quick to pick an outfit and try it on with everything, although this was my favourite outfit of all:



How amazing is this bodysuit seriously!? Its like a stretchy shiney nylon material and has the most amazing pattern on. Luckily it was pretty mild outside and I was able to blog this outfit without freezing! But then I thought, seen as the weather is changing what can I wear with this body to make it a little more 'winter' esque.. 



It's not even a secret that I love the whole Tim Burton/Cruel intentions fashion styles, so this is like a little of both? I thought what better way to avoid getting cold and hiding my bra straps on the super low back than this little mesh sweater.
Such a statement piece and great to have in your wardrobe.

How would you wear it? Which do you prefer? Let me know by commenting on this post or giving me a tweet/Instagram comment @trendofdays :) 
Thank you to Nessa at Freak Of Nature for this amazing bodysuit entering my life, I hope to meet her in the future and check out her personal wardrobe because that looks equally as amazing!
Check out 'Freak Of Nature' on ASOS or on the Ark website now!

Fedora hat: Primark.
Lipstick: MAC Cyber.
Necklace: Freedom @ Topshop.
Bodysuit: c/o Freak Of Nature.
Mesh sweater: Primark.
knitted skirt: H&M.
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell spike Litas.
(Dream shoes)
Mwah
x



Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Awesome pics & Stunning Look
    <3
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2013/11/young-blood.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. another amazing post! You are for sure one of my favourite bloggers :)

    popcornandglitter.blogspot,co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete

A pipdig Blogger Template