Tuesday, 19 November 2013

Snow White.

I've actually started my Christmas shopping! Wahoo, organised me? Well semi organised. So whilst I was looking at little surprise gifts for people, I came across the most amazing top! I cheated and threw it in to my basket, okay.. I know, I know I shouldn't be buying for myself but I deserved it for fighting off the herds of shoppers ;)
 Cheeky little purchase and it was super cheap too, always a bonus!



So, sorry about the poor quality pics, the weather was so strange today. If you live in the UK they have been forecasting snow!? Crazy.
So yes this is the t-shirt, so cute and it's one of my favourite things ever.. Disney!
Gotta rep the dark haired princess too ;)!
I haven't worn dance pants in forever, I've decided I'm bringing them back.
I added a little faux fur and gold to the outfit and boom, casual shopping outfit sorted.

Bowler hat: Topshop.
Lipstick: (shockingly enough) MAC Ruby Woo.
T-shirt: Primark.
Belt: Vintage Moshino.
Dance pants: Glamorous.
Coat: Phase Eight.
Boots: Topshop.

Thanks for the support and love from everybody, it means a lot.
Mwah
x




Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. I didn't hear anything about the show in Birmingham.
    Can you e-mail me me about it, please? milexfc@yahoo.com

    LOOOOOOOOVE YOUR STYLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit!

    I have nominated you for a Liebster award :)

    http://www.bambi-bell.com/2013/11/liebster-award.html
    x

    ReplyDelete

A pipdig Blogger Template