Sunday, 15 December 2013

Abandon Ship.

When I went to the Clothes show, I bought some amazing leggings that I have been after for ages. You may have already read my blog post on my clothes show live haul (if not check it out and see what bargains I managed to find myself here)






So I liked the idea of the skateboard as a prop, but I did actually used to skate years ago! This was my first skateboard I ever got and I still have it, it has so many memories. I keep thinking about skating again in the summer, but bruised legs and broken arms don't look great on fashion bloggers! 
I love these leggings and managed to pick them up £10 cheaper than on the website, which is always great. I teamed them with my giant red Campbells that I absolutely Love, a graffic print oversized vest (that I forgot I had) and a vintage faux fur coat.
I wanted to wear the outfit with just the mesh sweater underneath but it was far too cold today for that! I am forever cold too, I swear.
I really like the whole grunge meets designer fashion look. 

Lipstick: MAC Ruby Woo (my ultimate fave) - £15
Necklace: Freedom @ Topshop - £2.50 (sale)
Sweater: Primark - £6. (Awesome for layering in cold weather)
Vest: Boy London. (Forgot I had this but I Love it)
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Litas.

Here is a penalty picture of me At Clothes show Live meeting the lovely Robbie (PR and sales coordinator for Abandon ship) and Chris John Millington (from Sapphires Modelling agency)

Follow me on Instagram & Twitter (linked in my bio)
Come say hi.
xx






Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Great post :)

    Do you want to follow each other, let me know?!

    http://fkira.blogspot.ru/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/11408151

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit, the top is so cool. I love slogan tops so much, this one is super cool!

    Kassie - www.styledevoured.com xx

    ReplyDelete

A pipdig Blogger Template