Tuesday, 3 December 2013

Autumn Disco.

Floral, a trend that I don't wear much... These trousers make me realise that I should. Love a good vintage find on the ASOS Marketplace. I love a good clash of patterns but sometimes it just doesn't work.. Failing that I always reach for a graphic tee, simple with out being boring!
 I'm wearing one of my favourite local companies T-shirts on this dull cold day, to brighten everything up :) 


Who doesn't love a T-shirt with bears at a disco on!? How cute, love wearing oversized tees on lazy day. What better way to brighten up the day than wearing a cute funny top and bright trousers and shoes!
One of my favourite things about the weather getting colder, is been able to wear oversized chunky knits. They are so adaptable and you can wear them with absolutely anything!
I have a feeling that this outfit will be worn a lot this season, mixing it up for different occasions and with different trends. Such a diverse and affordable little top this is too by the one and only Thebearsthebears.
The great news about this company is that not only are they selling on their website, they will be in The Sheffield Winter Gardens pop up store very shortly :) yay!
Just a massive congragulations and thank you to Lucy!
Mwah
x


Lipstick: MAC Cyber.
T-shirt: c/o Thebearsthebears.
Cardigan: Charity shop bargain find.
Trousers: ASOS Marketplace.
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell litas - found in different stores these are from OFFICE shoes.
Check out my personal ASOS Marketplace where I am selling NEW and Handmade items:
Don't forget to check out my Instagram & Twitter
@trendofdays
:)


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template