Sunday, 22 December 2013

Chin up.

Wow! I haven't blogged in days.. not good. I have had so much on and haven't had much luck lately with things.. But never mind yeah, gotta keep your chin up! Especially with Christmas being so close! It doesn't feel to festive to me, so I'm hoping things get better for me with in the next few days!!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a couple of Christmas miracles, to make me smile :)!



(Cheeky tag slip, mind the bra guys, don't judge me)


I'm absolutely loving my disco pants again! They are surprisingly warm and easy to wear, so perfect for this weather. They are so versatile, you might be thinking they are a lot of money but I would say they are a great statement piece to have in your wardrobe.
I am loving this skimpy bodysuit by one of my favourite designers :) the material is like a stretch lycra and really comfortable. I am loving the back of the bodysuit, amazing elasticated pentagram. If I was brave enough I would totally rock this bra - less but  I don't have the biggest boobs! Haha... awkward! 

(p.s I am blogging inside my house as it is mega windy and cold today, yay for finding somwehere to take pictures)
I am also trying to make myself, wear less make-up and have a more natural appearance occasioanly just for abit of contrast.

Looking at these pictures is making me realise that I have gained quite a booty from eating naughty food over Christmas.. that's my excuse!
;)

Lipstick: MAC viva glam Nikki. (Love abit of Minaj goodness) 
Bowler hat: Topshop.
Bodysuit: Freak of Nature (Clothes show Live).
Dance pants: American Apparel.
Boots: Topshop (new fave, cute statement piece)

Don't forget to check out my Instagram and Twitter @trendofdays (linked in my sidebar) and like me on Facebook.
Mwah
xx







Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

A pipdig Blogger Template