Tuesday, 24 December 2013

Santa Baby!

Can I just start by wishing all my readers and the people that support my blog a Happy Christmas!!
xxx








Little bit of a fun post! Just to let you all know I really appreciate your support, sharing of my blog and all the Love you send my way! It means so much. I have only been blogging a short while, so the attention my blog has received is so great :)!
I just want to take this time to say a huge thank you to all of the companies supporting me, working with me and sending me hauls and care packages. I have loved working with you this year and look forward to a new year full of blogging goodness and suprises to come! 
<3

(This is an actual present that one of my besties has bought me and I am dying to know what's inside, I'm sure I will be blogging whatever it is, as I am sure I will Love it!)
Exciting!!

Lipstick: MAC Ruby Woo.
Dress: Ann Summers - too big but I wanted it anyways!
Socks: Primark, cute little find.
Shoes: My one and only favourite Jeffrey Campbell.

Have a great Christmas everybody, can't wait to show you all what treats I get :)

Love from Trendofdays.
xxx


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template