Friday, 24 January 2014

Rihanna for River Island.

I am so excited to be blogging this sweet coat I recently bought in the sale! When I say recently it was about a month ago? Fairly recently then ;)...
Soo, I wanted this beauty when it was available for pre order on the River Island website! I never bought it because I think it was just after pay day, so sadly I missed out on it.
It is a piece from the Rihanna for River Island launch, so I knew the quality was going to be good and I knew I'd never get it out of my head until I found it.


How amazing is this!? I love tartan, the fact that it's full length and the baseball style cuffs are amazing. Making the jacket look, street/grunge inspired. The only down fall with the jacket is that it's very light weight (as in you couldn't wear it when it's really cold) but thats fine for me :)







What a beautiful piece right!? I picked it up half price! Couldn't believe it when my Mum told me she had found it, my exact words were 'Don't put it down' haha!
I wanted to style this jacket in a dressy but grunge style, kind of like Rihanna herself. So I added my favourite beanie hat and one of my favourite pairs of heels.
(Which happen to be a perfect match)
<3

Beanie hat: Ebay.
Crop top: Primark.
Skort (shorts that look like a skirt): Ebay.
Jacket: Rihanna for River Island £60 down to £30!
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell.

Don't forget you can follow me on Instagram and Twitter (linked in my bio) or by searching @trendofdays
xx


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template