Wednesday, 26 February 2014

Coven.


You guessed it right, my new post is based on the styling/theme of American Horror Story's 'Coven'.
Although the colour of the outfits is predominately black if not totally black, I have decided to base my look on a monochrome theme, to make the look a little different. I wear all black far too much so am currently trying to branch away from the all dark look. Funnily enough half of my life is spent looking like I belong to a Coven...














I have always been very interested in gothic trends and witch craft ever since I was little and watched films such as 'When death becomes her' and 'The craft'. I have grown up on these, my Mother has always highly influenced my fashion and as of today I still have her to thank for getting me into these amazing things.
Long story short, I Love dark clothes, huge statement hats and anything to do with witch craft... Hence the velvet pentagram choker currently hanging from my neck as I type this post.
<3

Fedora hat: H&M.
Necklace: Topshop.
Fluffy jumper: Topshop.
Faux leather skirt: Topshop.
Boots: River Island.
Lipstick: MAC Lady Danger.
(Wow I have done a entire high street inspired look, which I haven't done in a while)
Hope you enjoy.
x



















Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I love your fluffy jumper! You've pulled off the coven look perfectly! p.s how awesome is that show?!

    IN MY SUNDAY BEST BLOG

    Sade xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It was such a bargain in the sale. Thanks! I absolutely Love AHS!
      x

      Delete

A pipdig Blogger Template