Tuesday, 18 February 2014

Sports luxe.

Okay, so trending at the moment is the whole 'sports luxe' trend. I must admit at first I was a little wary of trying this out... But the more bloggers and fashion designers I saw 'sporting' this trend, the more I became obsessed with the look.
 This trend has been spotted all over, 'Vogue' magazine recently did a good article on the trend from London Fashion Week (which I am totally gutted I didn't get to attend) because it looked amazing! I have lost count of how many amazing outfits and styles I have seen plastered all over Twitter/Lookbook/Instagram. 











I am trying a new take on blogging, I have changed the layout of my blog and have decided to change my image sizing and effects (more natural) let me know what you think!
So I opted for the over sized basketball jersey vest, wet look leggings, beanie hat and here is the contrast I decided to team this look with my irridescent amazing necklace, clutch and heels my lovely Mum suprised me with for Christmas (this lady knows me all too well.)
I feel like a sporty mermaid.. There is nothing better than that I can assure you!

Super strange facial expressions as per usual with no edit on these images, maybe I look so serious because I have to admit I was pretty cold in the miserable UK weather today!

Beanie hat c/o: Dogbreath Apparel.
Lipstick: Apocolips by Illamasqua.
Necklace: Primark.
Basketball vest: Vulgar.
Clutch bag: River Island.
Leggings: Republic.
Heels: River Island.

My favourite sport inspired looks from London Fashion Week were:
Tommy Hilfiger, Lacoste and Emilio Pucci.


<3


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template