Sunday, 30 March 2014

Daisy girl.










Did you ever in your wildest dreams think that you would be supporting the socks and sandals trend? Nope. Me neither, but here I am! Rocking the head turning trend, that most 80 year old men sport on holiday... Well if it's good enough for the runways and River Island models it's good enough for me. This summer will be all about bold prints, chunky sandals and statement sunglasses, summer I am ready for you!!
 Now you're not going to believe me when I say this, but I used to fake tan everytime I wore bare legs, not this year I am expressing my 'pale and interesting' side...
 I absolutely love the colour of this dress, so eye catching and the collar is adorable. You wouldn't believe I found this little gem in Primark! I am loving that shop at the moment, they are so on trend and at such good prices.

Sunglasses: Primark £4
Lipstick: MAC £14
Dress: Primark £13
Socks: Topshop (3 for £8)
Sandals: River Island £40.

** Hope you like my new layout and blog header :) I haven't been very well so I spent my time having a re vamp**







Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Your Primark daisy dress looks lovely! I love the collar, the short sleeves, the length and overall airy appearance and, of course, that pretty daisy print!

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

A pipdig Blogger Template