Sunday, 9 March 2014

Jump for joy.

 The sun has got his hat on.. hip hip hip hoorayyyyy...

The weather was so nice here in the UK today that I was having serious summer vibes. It was time to get some of my new amazing SS14 gear blogged.
I went on a cheeky shopping trip yesterday on my weekend off, told myself I wasn't going to buy much but you know how it goes...









How absolutely amazing is this jumpsuit!? I saw it when I walked in the shop, went straight to it and there was one left in a size 6... Gutted. To my amazement after walking (picking up too many things to try on) I found one hanging on a random arm by itself in my size! Wahoo (sorry if you had tried to hide it, to come back and buy it) Eek!
I am terrible for wearing black and dark clothes constantly, so this summer I have decided to wear much more colourful outfits and statement pieces.
This is my first statement piece I have bought for summer, I love how the subtle monochrome is mixed with the flowers to give the jumpsuit a pop of colour :).
I decided to go all out and team the outfit with bright accessories, which complimented the tones in the jumpsuit.

Summer hurry up, I miss you and want you to stay forever!! 
<3

Jumpsuit: Primark £15.
Sunglasses: Primark (last year)
Lipstick: MAC Lady Danger £15.
Necklace: Vintage item which was my Grandmas <3
Bag: River Island sale item £20.
Heels: Primark £18 - Sold out similar can be found on Ebay.

Hope you enjoyed my summer Lovin' blog post.
Don't forget you can follow me on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter linked in my bio.
x


Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

A pipdig Blogger Template