Monday, 21 April 2014

Bananas for you.

Feeling ever so fruity today...

Hello! Happy (late) Easter everybody! I don't know about you but I spent my bank holiday Monday in my pj's eating chocolate.. Oops! 








So, you know how it goes. Your attempting to tidy your bedroom and you find an amazing piece of clothing you forgot you owned (In this instance a banana jacket) I totally forgot I had this! I love it so much too, perfect summer jacket.
Such a change to your everyday denim, with it's amazing unique bold print. I so wish I had bought the matching skirt which was available at the time...

I am such a sucker for a good high waisted pair of jeans, these ones happen to be my ultimate favourites, I added a casual top and my new giant cleated sole sandals.
To tie the yellow into my outfit I added my trusty neon beanie hat. 

Seriously this jacket though!?
<3

Beanie hat: Topman c/0 my amazing friend.
Jacket: Topshop.
Top: Motel rocks (a while ago).
Jeans: Topshop.
Belt: Vintage.
Shoes: New Look.

If you haven't already please vote for me in the Company Magazine awards for 'best personal style - Newcomer'

Don't forget to follow me on my social sites (linked in my bio)
xx




Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. So dang cool girl, I adore your shoes x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so insanely envious of that jacket, the banana print is awesome! It's the best when you find something amazing like that, that you've forgotten about!

    www.elizabethlola.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve nominated you for a Liebster Award! ^_^

    Check out my post here for your questions: Beautiful Curiosities | Liebster Award

    Have fun! x

    ReplyDelete

A pipdig Blogger Template