Sunday, 6 April 2014

Coachella Season.

Coachella season is upon us...









If I was lucky enough to be going to this amazing event, this outfit is definitely one I would be packing. I bought this amazing dress after lusting after it for weeks, to my suprise it had gone into the sale at less than half the price! Eee, just in time for summer. I will actually be adding colour to my wardrobe in the up and coming months, yes me wearing colour! 
Fringing and tassels are such a festival statement piece, they set of the whole boho, free spirit vibe. This dress will add attitude to any outfit, and not just through the cute little logo on the front ;)

The shoes right!? I love anything holographic, but when I got these little beauties sent to me that was a whole other story.. I feel like a mermaid. It's only fair to add some pastel glitter socks. (I was looking for my mesh socks, but I can't find them eeek) although I am feeling the pink/blue vibe.

The leather jacket was to grunge up the super girly colours, throw on some statement sunnies and a quick do 90's hairstyle and your festival ready...

Headband: Trend of days (Will be on my ASOS account soon, linked in bio)
Sunglasses: Primark.
Jacket: H&M.
Dress: Killstar.
Socks: Primark.
Shoes: c/o Heelberry.




Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Wish I was going to Coachella too but I think you can rock this just about anywhere!

    http://outfitbynight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm sure I will, but coachella is so sunny, warm and pretty! Haha.
      <3

      Delete
  2. You look freaking awesome Amelia! So darn cool girl! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can get mesh socks at lamodauk for a £1 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh yeah I saw that the other day :) Thank you! I can't find mine anywhere!
      p.s Sure I bought some chokers from you!

      Delete

A pipdig Blogger Template