Friday, 18 April 2014

In bloom.

So the weather has been amazing all week, up until my day off... It didn't rain or anything but it was just cold and over cast :( eeek, didn't stop me wearing my new super cute daisy dress though...


Flower power! I am loving daisy prints at the moment, this little cute summer dress totally caught my eye when I was on my dinner break having a cheeky shop. Such a bargain too at only £9.99! I decided to buy it in a bigger size to grunge it up a little and layer it. 
I was listening to Nirvana before I left the house and was feeling mega lazy, so it's only fair to get out the high top Converse. 
I added my favourite beanie hat to complete the outfit, I am such a hat person.

If you haven't already please vote for me in the Company Magazine awards 2014 for 'Best personal style blog - Newcomer' it would mean so much to me!
<3

Hat: C/O Dogbreath Apparel.
Crop tee: Topshop.
Dress: H&M.
Shoes: Converse (Office shoes).

If you don't already, follow me on Instagram/Facebook/Twitter (@trendofdays) and the links are in my bio.
xx



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template