Sunday, 27 April 2014

It's all in the detail...






A bit of a different outfit from me today, no crazy prints just a basic crop top and basic boyfriend jeans. I'm not one to usually wear plain on plain, but I must say I am loving the classical outfits I am seeing on Tumblr/fashion blogs. I have come to realise when you wear basic pieces, it's all in the detail...

This crop has a high neck which is perfect for adding a statement necklace. I decided to introduce a neon theme. Matching collar necklace, bag & shoes. It makes the outfit more interesting whilst brightening up a stereotypically 'boring' look...

Sunglasses: Primark (similar to my Topshop ones)
Top: Topshop.
Collar necklace: Republic closing down sale.
Bag: Primark.
Belt: Vintage.
Jeans: Glamorous.
Shoes: Primark.

Thanks for reading, don't forget to check out my social media sites linked in my bio. 
I am also now selling on ASOS Marketplace and Depop, cheap items!
Check them out.
@trendofdays
xx



Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. So dang awesome Amelia! I adore your sunglasses x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pops of colour in your outfit it's gorgeous!
    P.S I'm running a giveaway at the moment if you want to enter:) x
    The Lipstick, The Girl and Her Wardrobe Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right, it's all in the detail ! :)
    The bag is awesome ! ♡

    thelittlefashionette.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

A pipdig Blogger Template