Friday, 25 April 2014

Liebster Award.


Hii, so I have been nominated for a Liebster award! Thanks to the lovely Helen from Beautiful Curiosities.
This is a little new blog style coming from me, so I hope you enjoy it and learning a little more about me and Trend of days.
These awards help smaller bloggers to get better known, so I will tag some of my favourites below, check them out!
So here are my questions from Helen:

1. Why did you decide to start blogging? I decided to start blogging because I was seeing so many inspirational girls with amazing style, who had fashion blogs. People were asking me for my blog link on Instagram, so I finally decided to make one, in hopes to inspire girls to dare to dress how the hell they want!

2. What was the inspiration for your blog name? Funnily enough the Arnold schwarzenegger film 'End of days' (weird I know haha) that and me and my brother were trying to think of a catchy yet relevant name!

3. If you had to blog about something different, what would it be? Hmm well if I had to pick I would say maybe make-up? I add slight beauty pieces in this blog, but I think I would do a full beauty blog, show my love for amazing make-up.

4. What is your favourite season and why? Difficult! Winter clothing is my favourite because you can really layer your items, but I am a definate summer child! I hate cold weather, sunshine is my friend. Soo summer I guess haha!

5. What's been your favourite holiday so far? Well I haven't travelled that much in my life, I have so many places on my list for the next few years. I'd have to say my first holiday to Majorca though because me and my family were all together, having an amazing time :)!

6. If you had to live in a different country for a year where would it be? Easy! America, California to be precise. My dream destination, in fact can I live there forever!? 

7. What's your guilty pleasure? I would have to say chocolate.. Urgh addicted, I convince myself I need it. Currently scoffing mini eggs... (I probably have more embarrassing ones but sssssh...)

8. Which high street shop is your favourite? Topshop! It has to be, I love River Island but most of my key pieces are probably bought from good old Toppers ;).

9. Do you have a bucket list? If so what fraction have you ticked off? Hmm, I don't really have one, I have set goals in my head? Does that count!? I think if I had a list I would drive myself insane... Haha!

10. What's one thing you wish you were better at? Definitely saving money and not hoarding clothes! So maybe I wish I had better will power!? Haha.. does that answer the question? I'm not sure it does, but that's the best I can do ;)

11. What's your ultimate goal in life? Does anybody 100% ever know this? I guess it's to live my life and visit amazing places, wearing amazing clothes. We all want to do something we love right... Okay you got me I wanna be working alongside Dollskill in LA... *daydreams* haha!

<3 

If any of you amazing bloggers see this on my page, go for it! This was fun and let's your readers know a little more about you.
Hope you enjoyed.
xxx




Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I love your answers! I'm definitely a summer child too, and my guilty pleasure is chocolate. And if you ever find more will power then feel free to share! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Hopefully I will :) thanks for the questions! It was fun!

      xx

      Delete

A pipdig Blogger Template