Wednesday, 7 May 2014

Be weird...

Become a witch, stay crazy, don't give a fuck...











What an absolutely amazing top! When I saw it, I knew it was meant for me! The slogan on it.. sums up my life! Haha... 
I love anything witch/witch craft related and I feel like I should be walking through the streets of Salem.. Livin' the dream.
I am super happy with the fit of this top, a lot longer than I expected. Although I did still need a vest underneath to wear it as a dress! 
This kimono has been the ultimate buy of the year, £5.99 bargain which matches every item of clothing I own...

Okay, okay my last post mentioned me wearing colour but here I am back in black...
;)

Hat: Primark.
Choker: L0st keys.
Vest top: Killstar clothing.
Socks: Dolls kill.
Shoes: Hellbounds.

Don't forget to follow me on my other sites (linked in my bio) I love reading your comments, let me know what you think!

Love, Trendofdays.
<3



Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. So freakin' awesome! I adore your hat too Amelia x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can I purchase this top?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! It is linked in my outfit description :) It's from a company called Killstar clothing.
      Hope this helps!

      Delete
  3. Oh my god I love that Kimono! it's perfect! Where did you buy it from?! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have only just realised I haven't linked this item! It's from H&M and was only £5.99! Bargain.
      x

      Delete

A pipdig Blogger Template