Tuesday, 20 May 2014

Must have heels.

Trendofdays is currently Loving...
Cleated heel platforms.


How beautiful are these shoes!?
I am hugely obsessed with cleated heel platforms this season, so I thought I would blog my must have favourite four pairs.
Funnily enough there are three companies with amazing shoes in store at the moment! If there is one pair of must have shoes this season, it is in fact the cleated sole platform. Whether it be a boot, sandal or platform heel... You will be hot to trot.

The most perfect thing about all four of these shoes, is that they match pretty much any outfit and are a timeless piece. I mean really when are these killer' platforms not going to be loved!?

I am so spoilt for choice though, the price is really good as well, which makes the decision of which four one to buy even more difficult. 
Your wardrobe can thank me later! 

1. Monochrome mule heels: Spy Love Buy.
2. Statement black boot: Lamoda.
3. All white beauties: My 1st wish - Public Desire.
4. Pretty in pink sandals: Spy Love Buy.

Which ones your favourite?
Love, Trendofdays.
xxx
Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. I love all of these, especially the all white ones x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so spoilt for choice! Think I'm going to get a pair for my Birthday next month, but I can't decide which ones!
      Haha
      x

      Delete
  2. fab!!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These platforms are always my fav! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. To me these platforms are such a London style - everyone here is so crazy about them!
    Come and check the current competition and giveaway on my blog - I think you might like them :)

    Lu, www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

A pipdig Blogger Template