Monday, 26 May 2014

She walks like rain...

She acts like summer and walks like rain...









/

Okay, the umbrella is cute. I love rain if it doesn't ruin my plans, it's pretty to look at and there is just something about it...
This particular day was just drizzle so I could still blog my super cute dress. I managed to find some baby blue lace ankle socks to match, so the white boots complimented the outfit perfectly.
Every body loves kimonos right? This is my bargain kimono, costing me only £5.99! It matches absolutely everything, so I will definitely be getting my moneys worth!

I was feeling particularly girly this day, so a top knot and my trusty daisy choker were on the cards... It would be rude not to...
Hope you are all well,
Love
Trendofdays
xxx

Choker: C/O Nemesia Jewellrey.
Dress: Black milk clothing.
Kimono: H&M.
Socks: Primark.
Shoes: Topshop.




Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. That dress is just so dang awesome, you look amazing Amelia x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the kimono!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. take a peek at my £250+ beauty giveaway, if you fancy! click here.

    ReplyDelete

A pipdig Blogger Template