Tuesday, 13 May 2014

She wears pink.










Surprise! I don't usually wear pink but these trousers really stood out to me in the shop, it could have been the amazing colour, it could have been the £5 price tag hanging from them... Either way it was a win win situation.
I then found this amazing vest top which matches the trousers perfectly for £4, I was seriously on a bargain roll that day!
Pink is one of the biggest colours this season, I have never really been a 'typical' pretty in pink kind of girl, so to harden up the look I added a vintage tassel biker jacket and some chunky cleated sole heels.
The super cute gothic choker necklace is from my amazing friend, who has launched her own jewellery site (I will link her below) definitely check her out, she has cute pieces at good prices :)!
(I don't know if you can tell from the pictures, but the two little girls in the background, could not take their eyes off of me, little cuties!)

Don't forget to follow me on my other sites, linked in my bio.
I am selling loads on my Depop and ASOS account too
@trendofdays

Choker: C/O Nemesia Jewellery.
Jacket: Vintage crafted.
Vest: Primark.
Trousers: Primark.
Shoes: New Look.

Love from Trendofdays.
xxx


Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Stunning Amelia! I love that little tee, you look awesome x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

A pipdig Blogger Template