Tuesday, 3 June 2014

Crochet craze.













Is there anything more perfect than sunshine, crochet vintage pieces and chunky cleated boots...
I think not, I am obsessing over crochet clothing this month. I find myself trawling depop and Ebay in my spare time desperate to find more pieces to add to my new collection. I adore Rat and Boa (If you haven't checked them out, amazing crochet and boho pieces, unfortunatly very limited and much of the time sold out) I never seem to be able to grab the items I love though.
Soo, I turned to good old trusty Mum I don't even know where she found this beatiful top, a charity shop bargain? An old top of hers? Mum you are amazing!

I wore it to a cute thirft carboot sale I went to today, teaming it with a cute pastel rucksack and a hippie daisy headband to set of the boho vibes.
The shoes? They are just a new favourite of mine, having purchased them on Depop luckily before buying them myself off of the Lamoda website. (I cannot get enough of that site lately, so many items are on my Birthday wishlist. Amazing, affordable shoes if you haven't checked them out already!)

Headband: Made by myself.
Sunglasses: Primark.
Crochet top: Vintage.
Under vest: Primark (life saver)
Rucksack: Primark.
Boots: Lamoda.

Happy Tuesday,
Love
Trendofdays
x
Follow on Bloglovin

16 comments:

  1. That crochet top is gorgeous, I love the white and blue design. Amazing boots too, cleated soles just make shoes perfect!

    www.elizabethlola.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am a sucker for cleated boots at the moment.
      :)

      Delete
  2. I love your outfit the crochet top is gorgeous :) nice blog, new follower here ;)

    http://yellowpumpkiin.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and Thank you!! That's so nice of you :)

      Delete
  3. Love that crotchet top! And the green Primark bag is gorgeous! :) <3

    I’m doing a giveaway on my blog for the chance to win a floral skort (brand new!) if you’re interested - all you need to do is leave a comment :)

    Gabby @ What She Buys

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will definitely have to check that out :)

      Delete
  4. lovely! so festival-esque outfit apart from the shoes although I am totally in love with it!

    Katrina Sophia Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah I think I might break my neck if I attempted to wear those bad boys to a festival, thanks though! That's what I was going for :)

      Delete
  5. Those boots are incredible! Love this look!

    http://callmenames.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Think they are deffo a new favourite :)

      Delete
  6. really cute look, love your shoes!

    xx danielle
    fameliquorlove // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think they're becoming a new favourite!
      xx

      Delete
  7. Ah I love this outfit, I'm on the hunt for some crotchet pieces too!
    Feeling the festival vibe!

    eatsleepblog-repeat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah I found a couple more in a vintage shop today!
      Hope you manage to hunt some down!
      :)

      Delete

A pipdig Blogger Template