Monday, 9 June 2014

Primark Haul.


Primark clothes Haul - June 2014.
Summer special.
Hii, I never really do hauls, but this month I had a bit of a mad spending spree in Primark.. The pieces I got are so nice and summery. I thought what better time to show you a haul!
You know what it's like when you go into Primark and convince yourself you need.. Everything...














Eek, and that's just the Primark clothes/accesories I have bought this month. I have problems.. The best thing about Primark though, is that the clothing is so affordable and they have such a wide selection of choices.
(Please excuse the bad pictures, I am part way through sorting my entire room out).
From left to right:
1. White babydoll dress £5 a cute, practical versitile piece to have in your wardrobe.
2. Aztec stripe dress £5, cute cross over straps a real statement piece.
3. Palm tree cami £4, everybody is loving palm tree prints and this is such a bargain!
4. Harry potter t-shirt £6, limited edition and I managed to get my hands on one for me and my friend! BOOM! (Mines like 3 sizes too small but I'll squeeze into it haha).
5. Zig zag playsuit £6 (I think) sheer and looks like a Rat and Boa style piece at less than half the price!
6. Cut out midi dress £8 (I think) beautiful for summer and throwing on even when your pale, cute cut out sides and a soft jersey material. Nice and gothic for me! 
7. LBD skater dress £5 reduced to clear! No excuses it was £5!!
8. White crochet lace style tunic, sheer, beautiful and at only £6 a real steal.
9. Floral crowns, you can never have too many! I recently blogged the sunflower one here. At just £3 and £4 I can't refuse. The bigger the better!

Did you enjoy this haul? Let me know in the comments below :)

















Follow on Bloglovin

10 comments:

  1. nice blog! love that hogwarts tee! xx

    http://peppygazoo.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It took me ages to track it down! Haha.
      xx

      Delete
  2. I love Harry Potter T-shirt <3
    lovely blog
    xxx
    victorious-b.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can never go wrong with sunflowers!!!
    Just found your blog - love it !
    Hope you will follow back too.
    All the best,
    Nadia x.

    www.travelhelphopelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love sunflowers, so pretty! Awh thanks. I will deffo check your blog out.
      x

      Delete
  4. Cool finds, love the romper and floral headbands!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cool summer pieces! Just found your blog and I love it :)

    Cat // Je Suis Cat

    ReplyDelete

A pipdig Blogger Template