Saturday, 7 June 2014

The Fashion rail - bargain holiday pieces!

Trendofdays is currently Loving...
The Fashion Rail.

There is nothing worse than getting sick of seeing the same clothes hanging in your wardrobe. So I've been really good and started clearing out my wardrobe (Selling on Depop and Ebay @trendofdays) and doing every carboot I can! 
I am in desperate need of new fresh holiday clothes and this company has amazing pieces at affordable prices!






1. Night time: This jumpsuit is beautiful, the colour and the shape are guaranteed to suit any figure, especially with a tan along the way. Go for white accessories like this perspex clutch and these chunky heels. To add a statement look without drawing attention away from the jumpsuit. The colours complement each other perfectly... (These are my 3 favourite pieces featured, need in my life)...





2. The day trip: You want to be comfy when your day trippin' on holiday. This jersey two piece is sure to do the job, comfy, cute and the colour is so vibrant and fresh! Add this tassel kimono with the same colourings in, to really bring that wow factor to your outfit... I guarantee you will turn heads!





3. Chillin' at the bar: I am hugely obsessed with pom poms at the moment, so this cute little co-ord (sold separately) in case you want to mix and match, is right up my street! It just looks so cute and summery, festival bohemian vibes all the way. Don't even get me started on these amazing 'Topshop' style sandals. Just the right heel height and will look super cute with every outfit. Versatile pieces are key for travelling abroad.








All items are sold on the up and coming clothing site 'The fashion rail' I will link their social sites below (as the website is currently being created and how excited are we for the launch)!?
Twitter: here.
Instagram: here.
** Free kimono when you spend over £100, free watch when you spend over £50**
Hurry! While stocks last.



Follow on Bloglovin

16 comments:

  1. Lovely blog!!!
    xxx
    http://victorious-b.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing, that Jumpsuit and clear bag is gorgeous!

    http://callmenames.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know I love the colour of it, amazing! Definitely on my wish list!
      :)

      Delete
  3. Some great items here, I will deffo have to check this site out when it launches :) x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah there's some lovely items! :) x

      Delete
  4. Really like the first one! Those shoes!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know I love them so much! Haha :) xxx

      Delete
  5. Great post.love the jumpsuit so stunning
    Wanna follow each other let me know
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Will deffo check your blog out.
      trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  6. what a lovely entry

    btw. do you want to follow each other?!
    follow me and I'll follow back
    if you want to

    Keep up your great Posts
    Amely Rose from:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi thanks so much! Yeah sure, have just followed you on Bloglovin :)

      Delete
  7. Loveed your picks! A kimono is something I really really want to pick up for this holidays! x
    Here's my blog if you'd like to take a look ;) x
    FASHION ENVIOUS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you should definately invest in one! I've got such a collection coming on :) haha! Want this one too it's beautiful.
      Yeah I'll go check it out now :) x

      Delete

A pipdig Blogger Template