Friday, 25 July 2014

Blackmilk - Swimwear worn as outerwear.












How pretty is this little flower patch I found in my garden...
I am loving this summer sunshine, I like it even more when I actually have three days off to enjoy it.
I thought I would post about my amazing Mogwaii bodysuit, being as though I mentioned it in my last post (6 swimwear must haves right now!). 
What a little cutie this swimsuit is! I don't think I would wear it for swimming in, more for styling up summer outfits and sunbathing in, however it can be worn for swimming!
I have had this skater skirt for a while, but it matches absolutely everything and is so easy to wear. I love the studded waistband detail.
The sandals compliment the colours with in the bodysuit perfectly, I have a little obsesseion with styling sandals and socks lately.
I haven't worn my trusty fedora hat for a few posts now, so I thought it was time for a come back :)

Fedora hat: Primark.
Choker: Shopmoonchild.
Bodysuit: Blackmilk clothing.
Skirt: Ark clothing.
Socks: Topshop.
Sandals: Primark.

Happy Friday!
If you are at Tramlines look out for me!
Love
Trendofdays
x






Follow on Bloglovin

12 comments:

  1. very nice blog, great design! I love the blackmilk brand!

    www.agabierko.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved how the bathing suit looks as a top!

    http://www.calluswhatever.com/
    New Post: SILK

    xo,
    -Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your blog lovely :) I am your latest follower xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :) will deffo check your page out!
      xxx

      Delete
  4. love this look!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. my giveaway to win a cute Dahlia coat ends soon! click here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I will deffo go check it out :)

      Delete

A pipdig Blogger Template