Tuesday, 8 July 2014

Far Fetched Evolution.

It's here...
The Far Fetched Evolution website launch has landed.

(Be right back I'm getting my purse and passport, I'm off to Australia.. okay I wish).









So I actually think I'm in Love! Not just with the amazing fashion that's going of in these grunge/bohemian themed photos. But wow! These ladies are smoking hot. I absolutely adore the styling for these images, the scenes look beautiful and capture a mysterious side to Australia.
Makes me want to pack my bags and go!

I am so into my bohemian styled items at the moment, and this website screams 'free spirit' the pieces are beautiful. 
A truly well made and quirky website, just in time to grab yourselves some amazing pieces ready for your holidays and the Summer over here in the UK.
I feel that this website is fast going to become one of my favourites, what with the alternative styling and beautiful relaxed pieces. It's definitely one to check out!
See the new video for the web launch here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGV6zA5rLWA

I guarantee you will fall in Love with
Far Fetched Evolution.

Thank you to the beautiful Yasmin Lee for drawing my attention to this site & supporting my blog.
<3

Happy Tuesday,
Love
Trendofdays
x

Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. whatttt... i found that far fetched website through your blog and fell in love <3 x.x <3

    http://www.groovebunny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear, I found your blog randomly and I’d like to say it’s fabulous! I really like your amazing photos & style! Everything is perfect!

    would you like to follow each other with GFC?
    will be happy if you'll find a minute to see my blog:

    Blue and Birds (click)

    -Mari Carmen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Can definitely will check out your blog. Glad you like mine!
      If you have Bloglovin' I would love to follow eachother :)

      xx

      Delete
  3. love the styles and their photos! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cool, love the mix of styles.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

A pipdig Blogger Template