Wednesday, 2 July 2014

Rat and Boa - Crochet cardigan.

The sun is shining & I am out of my comfort zone...
<3













Sorry I haven't managed to update my blog in a while. I have been working so my days off have been extra full with replying to people, taking new pics and of course online shopping (oops). In my amazing recent purchases were this crochet rainbow cardigan, which I am addicted to wearing. It matches most items of clothing, due to having so many colours in the fabric. I have been trying to get hold of this cardigan for a while, so when I saw it was back on the website. I jumped at the opportunity to buy it.
Soo very pretty.
I felt so out of my comfort zone today, I usually hide my pale chicken legs and wear tights/jeans but it was just too warm today. I bought this maxi dress recently too, a bargain buy at only five pounds! I love the colour and the fact there is just the right amount of flesh on show. Such a comfy classical cut maxi. 

The shoes I got for my Birthday (which was on the 28th) 23 years old. Eek! My lovely sister bought me these beauties. She knows me well.
Not the easiest of shoes to walk in down the high street, nearly broke my neck twice because you can't feel the pavement in them! Least they look nice though. Haha!

Sunglasses: Primark.
Necklace: New Look.
Cardigan: Rat & Boa.
Dress: H&M.
Shoes: Birthday present (similar on Lamoda website & Ebay)


Happy Wednesday,
Love
Trendofdays.
x
(Don't forget to follow me on Instagram @trendofdays) for sneak peaks).


Follow on Bloglovin

12 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous Amelia, I adore your dress x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cardigan is craaaaaazyyyy beautiful

    I love your outfit, you look gorgeous

    xxxx

    thevelvetwonder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You pull this look off effortlessly. Perfect styling, and you are SO stunning! I'm so glad to have found your blog!! xoxo

    -Lauren

    www.adornlafemme.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! Thank you! That is so kind of you, means so much that you are glad to have found my blog and enjoy my styling :)
      xx

      Delete
  4. Absolutely loved the outfit! The sandals are so so gorgeous!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? I will follow back right after! x
    http://fashionenvious.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I will deffo check out your blog :)
      x

      Delete
  5. love your style

    daisyjet.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete

A pipdig Blogger Template