Tuesday, 15 July 2014

The £5 mesh sweater.













It'll be another nice Gothic summer for me, I seem to buy all these cute girly pieces and make them really grunge'esque.
(Do you like my new word) haha! I do love layering though, this mesh sweater is perfect for wearing as an under top, as it is see through. 
If I'm not wearing it under a dress, you'll catch me styling it with a cute bralette top underneath.
What a versatile bargain piece to have in your wardrobe 
:)

I finally did it didn't I, I managed to nab myself a pair of vintage Dr.Marten boots! Happy days.
They look great for festival inspired outfits, on lazy days.
Hurray!
I can finally stop staring at them for hours online.

Definitely wearing my new favourite necklace too, the best friend surprised me with this little treat for my Birthday!

Outfit:
Necklace: Rock N' Rose.
Sweater: C/O Just for £5.
Dress: H&M.
Boots: Depop (Vintage Dr Martens)

Don't forget to check out my Bloglovin' & Lookbook linked below!
Follow me on Instagram @trendofdays

Happy Tuesday, 
Love
Trendofdays
x

Follow on Bloglovin

20 comments:

  1. That sweater is just amazing and such a great price too! You look gorgeous Amelia x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bargin, you look so pretty!

    Charlotte // The Goodowl

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!! <33
    xx

    www.valeskamitrano.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cool! I follow your instagram and now follow you on bloglovin'. You have a really good style! Those boots suit you so well.

    keep in touch :)

    littlekaatie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :) that's so nice of you!
      x

      Delete
  5. This is an absolutely gorgeous outfit! so edgey but summery at the same time! Your lipstick is also gorgeous! Would you mind if I asked which it is? Seeing against your gorgeous pale skin makes me think I could brave it on my own!

    Niamh xx

    itsmeniamhalice - beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's so nice of you! Noo, not at all my lipstick is MAC and is shade 'Cyber' :) you should deffo try it. I love mine!

      xx

      Delete
  6. Great look, love the daisy print and looove the necklace! xoxo
    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your look and that ombre hair! Your gothic look is lovely hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the mesh part on this outfit!! Looking super awesome :)))

    http://www.vonvogue.com/
    New Post: Concrete
    xoxo, Claire from Vancouver, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear, randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design, beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style! Everything is magnificent!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy to see you in my blog)

    http://justbeinghershey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi thank you so much! That's so nice of you.
      I will deffo check out your blog, if you have Bloglovin' I would love to follow each other on that :)

      xx

      Delete

A pipdig Blogger Template