Saturday, 19 July 2014

Topshop mini haul.

1. I just cannot decide if these are hideous or cute? So after weeks of looking at other bloggers/celebs wearing them. I decided to get myself a pair. I went and got myself white for a change! I think they'll look crisp and bang on trend with my new light wash jeans this Summer.
(Can I add I hate feet, so this is huuge for me)! Hehe.
£26

2. Speaking of the amazing jeans I bought, these are the 'Leigh' jeans from Topshop. Possibly the first time in years I have worn low rise jeans, which are a light colour! I love how soft these are, the rips in the knees and the frayed bottoms really add that grunge factor to any outfit.
£38

3. I am hugely obsessed with the colour black and anything mesh. So this top was pretty much designed to be in my floordrobe wardrobe. I will definately be wearing this with something high waisted as it is super cropped. I love the stretch cotton material, at £12 it is such a bargain piece too.
£12
4. 'Lenka' black chunky cleated sandals. I have been lusting after these for months! They feel mega comfy (hope they are)! I bought these because they are light for holidays, easy to wear and will match just about anything!
I was torn between buying the white or black, seen as I got white in my replica birks, I thought I'd play it safe ;)
£46

The moral of this blog post is:
I need to stop looking on the Topshop website & buying shoes...

Happy Saturday,
Love
Trendofdays
x





Follow on Bloglovin

21 comments:

  1. nice purchases, love your shoe picks.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! I will deffo go check it out :)
      x

      Delete
  3. Love all these pieces, especially those sliders, I've been undecided about getting a pair of those for ages!x

    http://in-my-fashion-pocket.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha same then I finally cracked and got myself a pair! They sell out so fast too. You should deffo get some :)
      x

      Delete
  4. Those 'Lenka' shoes are just utter perfection! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely picks! Love the shoes in particular! Great choices lovely.
    Claire.x
    www.xclaireabella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am such a shoeaholic haha!
      x

      Delete
  6. I think we should go shopping together hun xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh can we please! That's amazing. Find me on Facebook and we'll talk :) haha!
      xx

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks! They are so comfy and easy to wear!
      xx

      Delete
  8. Your crop top is soooo cute! Good decision getting the Birk dupes as well, they look great in white!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. great haul! and I know what you mean about the shoes haha. although the pair you chose is much cuter than the others I've seen! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  10. cool! I appreciate your selection number 1 although you hate it, they are soo comforty :) Love your blog and followed you on bloglovin. hope you can follow me back.
    wanna follow each other on gfc and other social media? pls follow and let me know where you followed me so taht I can follow back asap! thanks.

    fashionsbit blog || facebook || instagram || bloglovin || twitter

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really want a pair of Birks, they look so comfortable!
    x Justina // www.abentpieceofwire.com

    ReplyDelete

A pipdig Blogger Template