Sunday, 17 August 2014

Dancing in the rain - Vintage Tie Dye.











So it's getting to that awkward time of the year, where the weather is really mixed and starting to change... I was sat blogging last night at about 8pm, it was pitch black outside and I actually had my 'winter' pj's on with some fluffy bedsocks! Okay, so I am naturally a cold person, it doesn't help that I have somehow managed to catch cold on my holiday from work :( cries!!
I have the worst time deciding what to wear on a day to day basis, let alone when the weather is really messed up.
Today I was going vintage shopping with my Mum & Sister, so opted for my vintage tie dye dress, ripped skinny jeans and my Chelsea boots.
I am a sucker for a good vintage find, I love this dress. It is so versatile, looks great both with jeans/tights and with bare legs.
My trusty fedora hat has taken a lot of wear all year, I think I will opt for getting one in a different colour this coming season...

What are you wearing in this crazy mixed up weather?!
Follow me on Instagram: @trendofdays

Hat: Primark.
Dress: We are cow - Cow vintage.
Jeans: Customised.
Boots: River Island.



29 comments:

  1. That dress is so gorge, you look awesome girl! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute look! i adore your shoes too

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. win some RayBans and a beauty goodie bag worth £300 on my blog! click here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your dress, fab colour on you! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look! Super cute dress and lovely hat ;)
    xx Ama

    PHUCKITFASHION

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is gorgeous! So pulled together and stylishly casual for this crazy weather ;) Uh, tell me about it… I've been lighting my Yankee candles and wearing jumpers… surely it's way too soon?!

    The print of the dress is so eye-catching and rare, really unique and lovely! Adore the hat and the jeans and boots finish off the look perfectly.

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :) I know right what a nightmare it is deciding what to wear! I love the Yankee candle and jumper comment you made ;) two of my fave things!
      I do Love AW clothing though.
      x

      Delete
  6. Ahh hope you feel better soon! I'm not ready to be back to UK's weather again at all. Oh nooooooo xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha the UK weather sucks nearly all of the time :( it's given me my first cold of the year! Cries.
      Thank you and hopefully see you soon :)
      xx

      Delete
  7. The dress really is great! I have sooo big problems with this weather, I just don't want to wear autmn thing yet, it's way to early, we didn't have much summer time... I am quite desperate..:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know we never seem to have much summer weather! I do prefer AW clothing, but hate the cold haha!
      :)

      Delete
  8. love how you wear this dress with black jeans! it looks really cool! and loving the boots<33333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I am too addicted to wearing these jeans!
      <3

      Delete
  9. really cool hat and the dress has a great pattern! Idk what to wear in this awful weather :/ mostly my leatherjacket bc it´s not too hot but waterproof.

    Btw; i nominated u for a liebster award on my blog, check it out if you fancy doing it :)
    http://dresses-and-travels.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I will have to go check it out, I love my leather jacket it's one of my all time fave things to wear!!
      x

      Delete
  10. Totally gorgeous! Love the hat and the outfit
    x

    Thanks for stopping by dear

    http://bffbestfootforward.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so gorgeous, I love your hair! ^-^
    Nice blog, dear!

    http://www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm naturally a very cold person as well and it's rained loads over here in Wales so I'm currently chucking a coat or blazer over everything right now! It won't be long until I get my jumpers out too haha.
    The print on your dress is really lovely :)

    Louise / www.asseenonlouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah I know right, haha. I have cold and am always cold anyway :( definitely jumper and coat weather for me!!

      x

      Delete
  13. Nice look !

    fruityandpassion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous look! Super!! :)

    Brina xoxo,
    SweetStyle

    ReplyDelete

A pipdig Blogger Template