Friday, 15 August 2014

Go where the Peace is...












I wish the weather would come back like this again... Mr sunshine please come back! I have 10 days off work and need you in my life.
I recently received these beautiful AA copy shorts in the post, I love them they were such a bargain too. I wanted the American Apparel ones for ages and nearly bought them, until I stumbled across these replicas at less than half the price. 
I am very funny about wearing crop tops, unless I am wearing something high waisted. I don't like too much stomach showing it freaks me out.. Haha.

This crop top is right up my street though, black and mesh.. Yep that pretty much ticks all the boxes. It has a fitted band to the bottom, which makes it much more comfy to wear. 
I bought the top, shorts and shoes all in the same week and they just go so perfectly together!
It was such a coincidence too...
I love when a plan comes together, this head bands a new favourite too.. A little obsessed.

Floral crown: Primark.
Sunglasses: Primark.
Top: Topshop.
Midi rings: New Look.
Shorts: Ebay - £4! Search 'Sunflower shorts'
Sandals: Topshop.


Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' & Lookbook linked below :)



28 comments:

  1. wow! loved the outfit, so summery and unique!

    I also have a blog, its health and fitness related. I'd love the support , its only a week old :P


    http://painsweatnoregrets.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. cuuute! How perfect are the shorts and the flower crown together?! :) Wish the sun would come back as well :/ so many summer clothes left to wear xx

    dresses-and-travels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) yes me too! I can't believe how the weather has turned too :(
      xx

      Delete
  3. really good combination! im in love with your flower crown it completed ur outfit<3

    xx,angel.
    http://angelynagatha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sunflowers are just so cute, you look awesome Amelia x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sunflowers :) Those shorts are such a bargain! I can't believe that Summer is drawing to an end, I'm going to miss the sunny weather.

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah I know I love warm weather but I prefer the a/w fashion :)

      Delete
  6. This looks so soo pretty! These shorts were a steal at that price too :)

    Louise / www.asseenonlouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your shorts! I have that print in a shirt and skirt, it's incredible x

    http://rubys-eyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh! Your shorts is lovely! Would you like to follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin & Google+? If interested, please let me know.

    Louisa
    LA PASSION VOUTEE
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your top, it's super cute!
    Check out my blog and maybe we can follow each other? Hope to hear from you!
    Natalie

    www.maralmuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous!
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the whole sunflower thing going on here, this is very festivally! I love!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. I feel conned cos I actually bought the AA ones - but oh well! The shorts look lovely on you, and this is the best kind of festival dressing xx Rebecca - UK fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Yeah I was so close to buying them from there!!
      xx

      Delete
  13. So cute! Love your shorts! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those shorts are perfection xx

    ReplyDelete

A pipdig Blogger Template