Wednesday, 20 August 2014

My whole life is a dark room...
















I visited Bakewell a couple of weeks ago, somewhere that I love. It's a cute quaint village out in the English countryside. It's places like this I would miss if I ever decided to up and leave England.
The scenery is beautiful and the village is full of cute bakery's, book stores, craft stalls and pubs.
I am in Love with the Bakewell Parish Church, so gothic. The ground holds original ruins of a Saxon cross and over looks the village and countryside. 
I found it amazing that this Church still has sarcophagus ruins, which I couldn't resist climbing in and taking a ridiculous picture - Forever a goth!

As you can see I chose to go on a day where the weather wasn't amazing, but it was my Uncles Birthday so we went anyway!
I decided to brave the weather and just wear my trusty Missguided kimono, which I teamed with my new favourite Topshop Leigh jeans.
I am a sucker for vintage over sized tees, so I bought this beauty from Cow vintage a few months ago.

Wow, now you have seen the real geek come out in me! I am a sucker for a good gothic church and some tourist pictures ;)
eek!
Don't forget to check out my Instagram - @trendofdays
& follow me on my other sites linked below.
Headband: Handmade.
Sunglasses: Primark.
Kimono: Missguided.
T-shirt: We are Cow/Cow vintage.
Jeans: Topshop.
Boots: Topshop.

Happy Wednesday (Addams)
Love
Trendofdays
x

27 comments:

  1. Cool look, great boots! :)

    Brina xoxo,
    http://sweetstreetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sunglasses and jewelry is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are great, the church looks so beautiful and interesting to visit :)
    Your kimono is lush by the way, I really love the sleeves! It looks great with the tasselled bag which I also love! I had to stop myself from buying a similar one not too long ago (I'm trying to cut down on my spending haha)

    Louise / www.asseenonlouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm glad you think that! Tell me about it, I constantly buy clothing and accessories that I don't need so I am trying to behave. It's so difficult with all the amazing AW stock coming out now though!
      :)

      Delete
  4. fantastic!! lovely your style boho!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh I love this look and we have similar fringe bags! Did you have fun at the Deep? :) And can't wait to see you soon! We def need to go to COWManchester together when I arrive xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha I think we have similar taste :) yes it was so good thanks! Yeah same, we deffo need to and to take some blog pics together :)
      xx

      Delete
  6. A fun look! Love the blouse and those badass shoes! Would you like to follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin & Google+? If interested, please let me know. Check out MY LATEST POST

    Louisa
    LA PASSION VOUTEE
    http://lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :) I will deffo check out your blog!

      Delete
  7. I'd definitely want to visit this place someday. It just reminds me of The Da Vinci Code lol

    part 2 of our Dr. Martens Diaries posted! And why Cady Heron was right.. Visit:
    ROUGH & TOUGH☯ | I`m on Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I can see that actually, you totally should visit some old school paces like this, I think you would really like them :) haha!

      Delete
  8. You are so stunning and those boots...always love your shoe style. ♥
    I think we have very similar tastes in shoes.
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know and I will follow you! ♥

    Love, xx
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I am a little shoe mad. I will deffo check out your blog now :D
      xx

      Delete
  9. Cool style you have gotten there!!

    Anyways, I had nominated you for the Liebster award! Do check out more if you would like to do it :)
    http://jessthegrrl.blogspot.sg/2014/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will go check it out, thanks so much :)

      Delete
  10. Stunning photos, your outfit is amazing. Glasses and rings are to die for! x

    rubys-eyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this!!! Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin or GFC??? Let me know on my blog and I will follow you right back!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will deffo go and check out your blog right now :)
      xx

      Delete
  12. You loo amazing! And this place!!!Wooow
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post:
    Must have for a picnic
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your style, so chic!! Everything about this post is so beautiful, including you, lovely!!

    www.threeblueballoons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

A pipdig Blogger Template