Tuesday, 9 September 2014

Ark clothing - Playsuit wish list.



Who said Playsuits had to be a Summer piece...

I am a huge fan of playsuits, they are so easy to wear and such a cute Summer outfit. Although the weather is changing and it will be getting colder over here in the UK soon. Don't put away your playsuits yet. Have you ever stopped and thought just how much of a versatile piece playsuits actually are?

I thought I would share with you my favourite picks from the Ark Clothing website:






1. August Lace Playsuit £26.99 - Such a classical piece, the LBP this would look great during the day with a kimono and chunky boots, or at night time with killer heels.

2. Juniper Paisley Playsuit £22.99 - Beautiful Autumnal shades, this statement floral piece is sure to turn heads this season. I would definitely team this with cleated black heels and a chunky knitted cardigan. 

3.  Large Flower Print Playsuit £26.99 - I am a sucker for a monochrome outfit. I would Love to wear this with all white accessories, my black fedora hat and a black leather jacket.

4. Carla Playsuit  £32.99 - I always this lace is so timeless, it's a trend which comes around every year. This is probably my favourite item from the collection. I think that this would look great with some knee high socks, chunky chelsea boots and a statement gothic necklace. *Also available in white - Unless you are like me and can't be trusted for spilling drinks down yourself... Oops.

** Trendofdays top tip - Wear 'summer' playsuits with T-shirts and Blouses underneath, that's sure to keep you warm and looking super cute all at the same time!**

If you haven't already check out:
For amazing on Trend pieces, at affordable prices. One of my favourite stores definitely.
Their 'Hearts & Bows' own brand is amazing.
Happy Tuesday
Love
Trendofdays
x


29 comments:

  1. I think my favourite is the first one x

    http://cestmelisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your picks! The Carla suit is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That one is a beauty, good choice :)

      Delete
  3. Hey ,
    you have a great blog , would you like to follow each other !
    keep in touch
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these are just gorgeous. But the first one is my absolute fave, it's beautiful x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. the black ones are really pretty:)
    dresses-and-travels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think i love thse floral jumspuit, cool collection !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to check it out very soon! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you do :) the one in Manchester is really good too!!
      xxx

      Delete
  8. Ark have so much good stuff at the moment! Love the lace one, the look so good with some chunky knitwear x

    www.aforvogue.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they do! Oh I agree that would look so nice :)
      x

      Delete
  9. I love Ark Clothing, they have some really cute pieces and most are really reasonable!

    I think the second playsuits my favourite!

    Thanks for checking out my blog.

    Fleur x

    http://itsmefleur.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) yeah they are amazing. I love all of them but yeah the second one is beautiful.
      No problem :)

      x

      Delete
  10. Thanks for your comment :) Your posts are cool :*

    withoutanyweight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that long sleeve lace piece, its so pretty! :) xx

    Viva Epernay

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh gorgeous playsuits, I think No.2 Juniper is my favourite! :D

    I have a new outfit post up, would love to know your thoughts!

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I love that one too. I'll have a look now :)
      x

      Delete
  13. I cannot get enough of playsuits! Definitely need all of these x

    rubys-eyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah me too I love them, haha oops I've added to your shopping list then!
      x

      Delete
  14. Ark is such a good shop. Im forever going in there and wanting everything haha. The large flower playsuit is so lovely!!

    hookedonpoppy.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete

A pipdig Blogger Template