Thursday, 4 September 2014

Empty Casket.









Today I thought I would blog one of my all time favourite T-shirts. I bought this a while ago from Empty Casket, but it matches absolutely everything. It's a piece I have worn continuously since I purchased it. Can I also add that the store sells amazing jewellery too, I could literally spend hundreds on that website! 
I am a sucker for a monochrome outfit, so I decided to team the T-shirt with my trusty pu skater skirt and my YRU platform trainers. 
Excuse my messy hair, I was having a bad hair day! It was too warm to wear a hat (even though these pictures make the weather look super cold for some reason.)

Can I just comment on the hilarious looks I was getting from the people passing by, as I was sprawled across the road. Come on have you never seen a girl in giant shoes laying in the middle of the road before!? No... Oh right.

Sunglasses: Primark.
Necklace: Topshop.
T-shirt: Empty Casket.
Skirt: Ark clothing.
Shoes: YRU.

Happy Thursday Dolls,
Love
Trendofdays
x




24 comments:

  1. In love with this outfit! The pictures look so cool taken in the road! ❤❤

    heartshapedrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beaut Amelia! Freakin' gorgeous as always girl x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been following Empty Casket on Instagram for a while, love their jewellery they are gorgeous right?!

    Your hair looks good actually, like effortlessly cool :-)

    Katrina Sophia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks so much! Yeah She has amazing pieces!!
      :)

      Delete
  4. I love your shoes so much! Can't wait to see you girl! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) same! Can't wait to hang out. We deffo need to go shopping and get some blog pics!
      xx

      Delete
  5. Ahhh I have a top just like this but the Chanel is 'dripping'. I love it! Great post.

    franleanne.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh I love those! I had my nails like that and they went viral!!
      x

      Delete
  6. I love this monochrome outfit! Especially your platform trainers! :)

    zingerbee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looove this outfit, simple colours but real statement pieces x

    rubys-eyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab look - I need those shoes in my life! They're awesome! :) xx

    Viva Epernay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I love them they are a good investment! Haha.
      xx

      Delete
  9. Hello lovely! Thank you for the wonderful comment on my blog, I really appreciate it!

    Great post, thanks for sharing - gorgeous look, love the Tee! :)

    Please check out my new outfit post if you can;

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats okay, thank you! Of course I will :)
      xx

      Delete
  10. love your outfit, especially the sunglasses - they're super cute!

    cultkid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this outfits looks fantatsic !
    I really like your skirt :)

    withoutanyweight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the 90s monochromatic look! love how you styled the tee and made it your own.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

A pipdig Blogger Template