Monday, 1 September 2014

Hot Pink.












Sorry I haven't blogged in days guys! I have only gone and booked a holiday! Wahoo, the count down is on. In three weeks time I'll be scared to death at the thought of flying! Haha... Eek! 
I'm going to Salou in Spain, I can't wait to wear more of my Summer clothes and take cheeky blog pics.

Back to this outfit, I bought this kimono in the River Island sale and I absolutely Love it. The print on the back is beautiful, I am such a fan of oriental patterns and prints. Not to mention it's a stunning hot pink velvet material.
These trainers match my kimono perfectly, I just wish they were more comfortable :( I don't know if I just have weird feet! Haha.
I decided to team the look with my boyfriend jeans and my trusty fedora hat. I love that the pink tones in the outfit add a subtle girly touch to this casual look...

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' & Lookbook linked below :)
Follow me on Instagram @trendofdays
<3

Hat: Primark.
Necklace: Balance.
Top: Topshop.
Kimono: River Island.
Jeans: Glamorous.
Trainers: New Balance - Schuh.

22 comments:

  1. That kimono is so different from all the ones I've been seeing lately, it's so pretty :) River Island have had some gorgeous stuff in this year, I walked in there a few days ago and fell in love with everything haha. I love your trainers too :)

    Louise / www.asseenonlouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) yeah I loved the summer range and now I love all the new AW14 stock that's coming in!
      :)

      Delete
  2. Wow love all your accessories, great outfit as always!

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfits! That Kimono is beautiful

    Amelia | http://ameliajaneroseknows.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome outfit! I really love the print on your kimono and the rings look really cool too! This outfit is very eclectic and urban with just a touch of quirkiness in it! And congrats on the vacation! You really deserve it! I can't wait to see all the awesome outfit + scenery photos that you will take while on vacation! And don't worry, you're not the only one that's scared of flying! I too have a huge fear of flying, as I fear that it might crash unexpectedly. Just don't think about it too much, you'll be fine! Now go enjoy that vacation!

    Tiffany
    Tragic Couturist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :)!
      Yeah I am excited, I've flown before but not for ages so hopefully it won't be too bad and I'll be nice and calm! haha.
      :)

      Delete
  5. omg this Japanese vibe looks so cool! I love the combination of East meets West! Have a great time travelling xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg your kimono! In love wth all your outfit, the belt, the shoes, the colour of your lipstick too! Gorgeous all the time, babe! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowie, that kimono is freakin' awesome! You look gorge girl x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. the color looks amazing on you. loving all your accessories as well, so jealous at how you're able to mix gold and silver effortlessly.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :) ahh that's so nice of you!
      xx

      Delete
  9. Crushing on this look so badly! Wow! Lovin' the gorgeous kimono, I've never seen one quite like it.
    The Geisha print is so eye-catching. It really screams "Amelia" I feel! ;) I love your chunky belt and stylish rings, they really add an enchanting flair to the look.

    How exciting about your trip to Spain! Can't blame you for counting down the days whatsoever! <3

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much you babe :) that's so nice of you!
      <3

      Delete
  10. Hello lovely, I've just come across your blog and it's wonderful! :)

    Gorgeous outfit, I love the shoes so much!!

    Please check out my blog if you can,

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, will definitely check your blog out now :)
      xx

      Delete
  11. great sneakers and jeans!! :)

    http://noissapym.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete

A pipdig Blogger Template