Sunday, 14 September 2014

How to style Sammy Icon Socks - AW14.












I was lucky enough to receive these beautiful jazzy Jeff socks in the post the other day! Which is great because most of my socks are super boring. These really stand out and look great with almost any shoe. I will definitely be wearing these loads in the lead up to Autumn/Winter.
They are a really comfortable stretch cotton material and fit pretty much perfectly. As you can see from the packaging, they are nicely presented and worth the money ($11 per pair).

I am a sucker for chunky statement shoes at the moment, so what better to pair these socks with than my YRU platform trainers and my chunky cleated sandals.

If you love funky patterns and your sock draw needs livening up and bringing to life, then check out the lovely Sammy Icon.

Socks: Courtesy of Sammy Icon.
Platform trainers: YRU.
Cleated sandals: Daisy Street.

If you like my posts, please follow me on Bloglovin' linked below and Instagram @trendofdays

<3

16 comments:

  1. this is such a cute post!

    itsjustshalay.blgspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first pair of socks are my fave. Love the way you took the photos too, it's a great way to show off the shoes and socks!

    Technicolour Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures. <3 I really like those anchor socks. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) and thanks I'm glad you like them.

      Delete
  4. These socks are great!! :) xx

    queenmillie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool!!! I just received the socks too!!! Love it lots!!! <333

    jessthegrrl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome socks, love them! :D

    I have a new outfit post up, would love to know your thoughts! :)

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool pairs of socks! So nice with these shoes!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

A pipdig Blogger Template