Tuesday, 30 September 2014

Travel Diary - Sunny Salou Spain.









Hello! Well I got back to Sheffield on Sunday and I am on such a come down :( I am so sad to have left sunny Salou. What a beautiful place, I could easily work over there/live there.
I thought I would do a short travel diary on the fun I had whilst I was there - I will be uploading outfit images over the next few days/weeks.

Can I just start by saying how pretty Salou is, the streets are perfectly clean, the palm trees are huge and line most of the streets and the hotel I stayed at was amazing! As were all the staff and people I met in my week there. 
Of course because I am crazy cat lady I managed to even find some kitties over there that lived on the hotel grounds. Seven to be precise! Of which I took it upon myself to feed.. Eek me and my friend even bought cat food for them :( I really wanted to bring them all home with me.

Please excuse the picture of me in my playsuit/beach cover up. I was boiling hot and had no make-up on! Eek! Haha, however I had a great time and enjoyed being mega lazy hair and make-up wise.

It feels good to be able to use free internet/wifi again I am dreading getting my phone bill.. Oops! Hope you are all okay.

Happy Tuesday,
Love
Trendofdays
x


22 comments:

  1. Ooo I've never been to Salou before, it looks lovely!

    Great post and pictures! I love feeding the cats on holiday, especially at an all inclusive when you can take a whole chicken from the buffet! haha

    Fleur x


    http://itsmefleur.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either, it was so nice there! I want to go back. Thanks haha me too :) they are so cute!
      x

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous pics, looks you're having a fab time! Enjoy the rest of your holiday lovely! <3

    I have a new post up, so please check out my blog if you can,

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I had a great time! I want to go back already. I will deffo check it out :)
      x

      Delete
  3. El lugar luce espectacular, esperamos hayas terminado de disfrutarlo. Un abrazo. Seguimos tu blog, síguenos:
    twognrtions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit! So stylish!

    www.ilblogdelmarchese.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This just makes me want to go away! Love the frayed denim shorts btw x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :) you should haha! I just want to travel so much now.
      x

      Delete
  6. looks like such a magical place!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh I wanna go to Spain once in my life time! And you still looking great hunny xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, you deffo should :) it's so nice and so close to the UK by plane! Thanks so much
      xxx

      Delete
  8. Great pics! Salou looks beautiful

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty, love it.

    Lots of love.
    www.NataliaBosch.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photographs! I would love to go to some place, where it is warm and sunny right now :) I love your first outfit :)
    Love Life Every Day
    everydaybeauty instagram

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah such lovely photos - looks like a gorgeous place! Haha, I'm also known for feeding foreign animals when on holiday :')

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks it was amazing! Haha yeah me too :)

      Delete

A pipdig Blogger Template