Tuesday, 7 October 2014

Have your cake and eat it.










Hello! I am finally back blogging in the UK. I managed to get a lovely Sunday afternoon before the rain hit. So I thought what better time than to blog my beautiful new leggings gifted to me by the amazing Bombsheller. This is an independent company based in Seattle in the US, when I found them on Instagram I just fell in Love with their unique and quirky designs. When I received these leggings I was so amazed at the quality of them, thick, stretchy and mega comfortable. I have a huge fear of wearing leggings with a short top/jumper but these are so thick and well fitting that they only flatter your figure.
I am really impressed with the website and hope this company go far, great customer service, great ideas & alot of hard work has gone into the designs and quality. Plus how amazing does Seattle look!? We all used to watch Frasier right ;)?

Now how amazing, I managed to get my hands on this pink Primark coat I have been lusting after since I saw the sneak peek on Instagram. What an amazing price! It fit's really oversized and I am pretty in Love with it.  My new shoes arrived whilst I was in Spain ready to complete this super girly outfit. You would not believe it when I tell you that these shoes are £5.00! I had to treat myself to them, they feel really comfy and are such a statement piece. I adore the range of shoes on the Justfor£5 website. Value for money girls!

**Use code 'Friendofdays' for a cheeky 10% off of your purchase at Bombsheller and grab yourself and amazing pair of leggings!**
<3
Hat: Primark.
Jumper: Primark.
Coat: Primark.
Leggings C/O: Bombsheller.
Shoes: Justfor£5.


Don't forget to follow me on Lookbook/Bloglovin linked before and follow me on Instagram @trendofdays for sneak peaks.

Happy Tuesday,
Love
Trendofdays
x

26 comments:

  1. This outfit is AWESOME! I love love the coat and shoes, and seriously, fiver?! Great buy!

    Katrina Sophia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Yeah I know! What a bargain right :)!?

      Delete
  2. Ooh those leggings are very cool, never seen anything like them before!

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool outfit!! love those leggings

    x mounia

    ReplyDelete
  4. What pretty colours, I love all the pink! That coat is amazing, I really like the oversized fit and the look of the material :)

    Louise / www.asseenonlouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, thanks so much that's what made me really want it :)

      Delete
  5. Oh man, your coat is cute & lovely & soft! This outfit seems is so sugary dreamy & counter to typical fall colors, which is refreshing! im loving pastels this season to pair with black/white/grey. I may have to snag this coat :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am so into pink and pastel shades this season. You should definitely grab yourself one :)

      Delete
  6. omg this look is so sweet! And those leggings are very very cute hunny! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fun outfit!! Love it! Your coat is pretty amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute leggings!

    xx
    rimatambunan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a cute little outfit, my favorite part has to be the coat. its just perfect.
    xx

    loovelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. SUCH a gorgeous coat!! :-) Love this look so much!! xxx

    www.stylapetite.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg I adore those leggings!!!!
    Please check out my most recent post doll - www.roxancolex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this! As if them shoes were £5 you really can't go wrong for that price!!
    hookedonpoppy.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I know right! What a bargain :)
      x

      Delete
  13. OMG! An outfit from outta this world! Absolutely enchanting and so, so magical! You really are a queen at pulling off such amazing, unique looks Amelia :) This is so dreamy, I love your leggings, they are bang on trend yet remind me of everything good about my 90s childhood! Those cute twinkly stick-on earrings, sky dancers, iced gems, that sort of stuff! Your nails are so dazzling too, the blues against those gorgeous sherbet pastels make such a pretty mix <3

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thanks so much that's so nice of you :) I remember those stick on earrings I used to buy giant packs of them haha!
      <3

      Delete

A pipdig Blogger Template